[FoRK] opensource frameworks to build something like craig's list

Peter Bergstrom pbergstr
Wed Oct 12 23:56:32 PDT 2005

Zend has the Zend Studio. It's an IDE that comes with a full debugger
for PHP and a lot of other good stuff. It's not free ($99 for
standard edition and $299 for pro) I believe that it is actually a
derivative of Eclipse. As for Eclipse itself, I have tried it for PHP
development but I didn't particularly like it.

Speaking of Ning, how are people liking it? I was introduced to Zend
Studio when I worked there working on the example applications.
However, now that I'm at Apple, I use BBEdit for all my development
and even though it isn't as powerful as Zend, it gets the job done.

- Peter