[FoRK] Why AJAX?

Steve Norquist signa
Thu Oct 13 01:37:11 PDT 2005

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:06:10 -0600, Gavin Thomas Nicol <gtn at rbii.com>
wrote:

> I'm not quibbling... it's just that a lot of people that I think are
> very smart have been positively raving about it, so I thought perhaps
> I'd missed something. Obviously not though...

Did anyone mention the Business 2.0 full-page cover photo with
Google's 'New VP of Ajax' sort of alone in the campus yard,
or perhaps the cross-coverage as O'Reilly & Associates launch
MAKE magazine and books on Ajax, the way IBM AlphaWorks is writing
'servlet' as 'JSON JavaBean' now (often mentioning said term)
and er...other phenomenological explanations of GMail?

No...no, FOX must have covered it somehow.  I mean _Business 2.0_
is upbeat to the fault of -requiring- a sub to _The Economist_ and
all, but it must've made it to the wormwood syndication somehoo.
Has anyone -else- had their book optioned by MicroCenter then?
One or two?  (Stop throwing those; I jest.)

.elseif
http://www.business2.com/b2/web/search/1,18253,,00.html?query=ajax&publication_id=69&Search.x=0&Search.y=0
!--
Can Ajax Perk Up Corporate Websites?
http://www.business2.com/b2/web/articles/0,17863,1098693,00.html
A programming technique for interactive websites promises to unlock
companies' investment in XML.
- Business 2.0, Aug 26, 2005

Seven Technologies That Change Everything
http://www.business2.com/b2/web/articles/0,17863,1107751,00.html
Innovation always has the power to disrupt business. Here?s what to watch
in the years ahead.
- Business 2.0, Sep 21, 2005
--!
.fiesle