[FoRK] Re: Icon of the 80s

Corinna schultz
Thu Oct 13 10:12:09 PDT 2005

Cool. My husband was in Schenectady at that time, too (before he was my
husband, of course!) --  until his parents forced the family to move to
Houston (Sugar Land, white affluent suburbia, Bible belt)...  He really
talks fondly of New York, and will forever hate living in Houston. It was
mostly the culture shock that got him, I think

I'd like to go there someday, just to see where he grew up.

-Corinna
===
"Ken Meltsner" <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
Well, I spent the first 2/3 of the 80s at MIT and the remainder in
Schenectady,