[FoRK] republican congressman slams bush on militarised

Dave Long dave.long
Thu Oct 13 14:12:37 PDT 2005

So if both bong-loading hippie pinko-commies
and brass-reloading redneck staunch-righties
don't care to give bush positive performance
reviews, who does?

Somebody must, because they voted for him in
2004.  Anyone?  Hall?  Bueller?

-Dave

:: :: ::

> "I think the arrogance of power that they have where they themselves
> are
> like Communists....in the sense that they decide what is right. The
> Communist Party said that they decided what was right or wrong, it
> wasn't a higher source."

Heh.  I don't recall the Bolshies being
totally off base about WMD.  Nuts, yes,
but not stark raving oh-would-that-make
oil-way-expensive?-gee-I-just-happen-to
own-some!-funny-how-that-works... mad.

Zhivago
 > There has to be something like peace and order first.

Pogorevshikh
 > That's a very naive statement.  What you call disorder is just as
 > normal a state of things as the order you are so keen on.  All this
 > destruction -- it's the right and proper preliminary stage of a wide,
 > constructive plan.  Society has not yet disintegrated sufficiently.
 > It must fall to pieces completely, then a genuinely revolutionary
 > government will put the pieces together on a completely new basis.

(sound like any "conservatives" we know?)