[FoRK] republican congressman slams bush on militarised

J. Andrew Rogers andrew
Thu Oct 13 15:09:22 PDT 2005

On 10/13/05 2:46 PM, "Justin Mason" <jm at jmason.org> wrote:
> That would be the unthinkingly-patriotic soccer mom crowd, the ones for
> whom the mantra of "turr turr turrsts turrrsts 9-11 turr" works.

It is only natural.   There is little about a police state they do not like
as long as it is "for the children".  No cost is too high for the appearance
of a little extra security.

Which begs the question as to why there are so many insecure ninnies in the
first place.  I'd guess that the systematic castration of culture and
society over many decades might have something to do with that.

J. Andrew Rogers