[FoRK] republican congressman slams bush on militarised

Geege geege4
Thu Oct 13 17:41:32 PDT 2005

Culture and Society were gang-raped by the truly insecure ninnies and forced
to bear their genetically inferior offspring, Church and Nascar.

-----Original Message-----
From: fork-bounces at xent.com [mailto:fork-bounces at xent.com] On Behalf Of J.
Andrew Rogers
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 5:09 PM
To: FoRK
Subject: Re: [FoRK] republican congressman slams bush on militarised

On 10/13/05 2:46 PM, "Justin Mason" <jm at jmason.org> wrote:
> That would be the unthinkingly-patriotic soccer mom crowd, the ones for
> whom the mantra of "turr turr turrsts turrrsts 9-11 turr" works.

It is only natural.   There is little about a police state they do not like
as long as it is "for the children".  No cost is too high for the appearance
of a little extra security.

Which begs the question as to why there are so many insecure ninnies in the
first place.  I'd guess that the systematic castration of culture and
society over many decades might have something to do with that.

J. Andrew Rogers