[FoRK] job openings in SF

Damien Morton fork
Fri Oct 14 15:21:28 PDT 2005

I got contacted thrpugh a friend of a friend about some job openings in
SF. I have pdfs with more details if anyone is interested.

Software Engineer ? C/Java/Video Codecs

GUBA (http://www.guba.com) is looking for an extremely talented Software
Engineer to maintain and extend our Usenet crawling technologies and
binary(video, image, other) importing tools. The ideal candidate works well
under pressure, takes ownership of projects, can work well independently
and in teams, writes clean, efficient Java & C code.

Software Engineer ? C++/Java/R&D

GUBA (http://www.guba.com) is looking for an extremely talented Software
Engineer to run our R&D efforts as we look into branching into new business
areas and pull greater efficiency out of our core infrastructure. The ideal
candidate works well under pressure, takes ownership of projects, can work
well independently and in teams, writes clean, efficient java/C++ code, and
dabbles occasionally in HTML/XML/PERL/JavaScript/SQL.

Sr. Systems Administrator w/Linux & Open Source background

GUBA (http://www.guba.com) is looking for an extremely talented Sr.
Systems Administrator to run our live web cluster and R&D network as we
look into branching into new business areas and pull greater efficiency
out of
our core infrastructure. The ideal candidate works well under pressure,
takes
ownership of projects, can automate tasks, and works well independently
and in teams.