[FoRK] beware inevitability! a foil tothe technologicalsingularity?

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Sat Oct 15 12:12:04 PDT 2005

Here here.  (Hear hear?)

Canada = America Lite, sort of. (just kidding. ;-) )
I love canadians too, although I mostly have come in contact with
Qu?b?cois / Quebecers, AFAIK.

I go to Montreal at the end of November.

sdw