[FoRK] Incentivizing via taxes...

Albert S. albert.scherbinsky
Mon Oct 24 19:05:42 PDT 2005

A while back my bank had a sign saying that if you
waited for a teller for more than 5 minutes they would
give you $10, no questions asked.

I never got the $10 though, because their service was
very fast. Interestingly, I had never had a problem
with the speed of their service even before the
promotion. I had switched to the bank in the first
place because my old bank was always trying to sell me
some new service whenever I used a teller. I was in a
real rush one day and the very persistent teller
insisted on giving me the whole sales pitch even
though I said I was in a big hurry. My very next visit
to the bank was to close my account.