[FoRK] Prefs/opinions: Blackberry for voice & email vs. email only + cheap phone

Ken Meltsner meltsner
Tue Oct 25 12:12:02 PDT 2005

Tapping the rich FoRKian brew of opinions about not-quite-early
adopter technologies:

Work will buy me a new Blackberry.  Which is cool, but now I need to
figure out whether:

*  Blackberry for everything: voice + email service

*  Blackberry for email, cheapish cell phone for voice

Same carrier, etc.  Just a question whether Blackberry, possibly with
a bluetooth ear worm, would be better than two devices.  Possible
issues include reliability, durability, need to recharge two or one
items, etc.

Ken

--
Absolute power corrupts absolutely, but model train sets do a pretty
good job as well

-- 2/28/05, in a odd dream