[FoRK] Big pharmaceuticals pay for novel in which terrorists poison Canadian drugs

Albert S. albert.scherbinsky
Thu Oct 27 19:29:20 PDT 2005

When terrorists used airplanes to commit terrorist
attacks within the United States, people around the
world, _Not_Just_In_The_U.S._, became concerned and
used air travel less.

Assuming the novel even becomes popular, I'm sure that
people are smart enough to realise that drugs can be
poisoned no matter where they come from. One glance at
the chart of the big pharma exchange traded fund
(PPH)and one smells desperation.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/intchart/frames/frames.asp?symb=pph

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-golden27oct27,1,784104.column?