Email Clients (Was Re: [FoRK] Tell Me, Oh Mages...)

Ian Andrew Bell FoRK fork
Thu Oct 27 21:21:08 PDT 2005

I can't believe that with all this horsepower and all the brainpower
spent using email in this day and age that the best suggestion I get
is ThunderBird.

Sad that the forces of market competition have conspired to deliver
XP users pretty much no viable options for managing their email.

-Ian.