Email Clients (Was Re: [FoRK] Tell Me, Oh Mages...)

Mike Masnick mike
Fri Oct 28 01:36:19 PDT 2005

You're thinking of StataLabs/Bloomba.  Yahoo bought them for their search
expertise, not their email client.

Corel licensed/bought the email client technology and released something
this summer:

I have no idea if it's any good.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Products/Display&pid=1047025149062

Reviews: