[FoRK] Re: Deadly bird flu virus confirmed in Britain

Tracie K Meyer con10gent_sentience
Fri Oct 28 14:14:31 PDT 2005

 so why is it brought up now
> > along with plans to use the military to help
> > quarantine US citizens if needed? Something doesn't
> > add up here. Why is the sky falling today?

possibly due to this:
model state emergency health powers act
section 103
(a)To authoirize the collection of data and records, the control of
property, the management of persons, and access to communications.
<----SIGN HERE

/tkmeyer

-tkm
--
If I could only live at the pitch that is near madness
When everything is as it was in my childhood