[FoRK] Billy the Zombie Slayer?

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Sat Oct 29 10:09:46 PDT 2005

I agree with going after those who are putting together botnets and even
those who are buying ad traffic on them (ad consolidators), but I have
to agree that the real answer is better system, application, network,
and security software.

It's interesting to think about the differing architectural and design
philosophies that have lead to WindowsXP/2003 with hopeless security and
a closed development model vs. Linux with easy, premium security with
growing virtualization and an open development model.

sdw