[FoRK] linkorama Mondays!

Bitch info
Mon Oct 31 17:37:20 PST 2005

Bitchlink-o-rama Mondays may just be followed by Bitch How-Tuesdays.

Da Bitch is in da house!
http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/10/31/da-bitch-is-in-da-house/

Worthless bitch
http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/10/31/worthless-bitch/

Almost as fun as sex!
http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/10/31/fun-sex/

101 great things to do with, uh, you know... *those* things:
http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/10/30/101-great-things-to-do/

I'm peeved because I can't find a good free photo of a whip so I can make
it curl around the body of the blog.
Thankfully, my son's GF did a few shots for me with her
Boots-Are-Made-for-Walking. Sizzle.

The sites been revamped (Yes!) after the spectacular failure of it as a
resurrection of the site it'd been intended to be. So........... it's all
about me, me, me. While I've been helping other people design these things
for a couple of years and encourage all kinds of blogging with clients,
only now I know just why they are so great: archiving. (Don't forget to
back up, though! I always love a good "I forgot to back up story, of course. ;)

Bitch | Lab
Raunchier, leftier, bitchier ... that the other bitch
http://blog.pulpculture.org

See, when people call me names, they just never know what they're getting
themselves into.