[FoRK] Slackitude

Robert Harley robert.harley
Tue Nov 15 16:17:57 PST 2005

On 11/16/05, Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> wrote:

> I've seen more than 200 km/h on the Peripherique. Not for long and it
> was years ago :)

Don't think I've ever exceeded 130-ish on it, or 90-ish in Paris intra-muros
(on the Voie Express). I don't drive much anymore and when I do, it's at a
grand-motherly pace (except when it isn't). While I'm on the topic of
getting kicks elsewhere, who's up for Kilimandjaro, McKinley or Aconagua
next summer? Or even Mont Blanc in the spring? I'm generally a sea person,
but I have gradually come to accept that mountains are quite cool.