[FoRK] Spamoetry

Rotating Bitch info
Tue Nov 15 21:13:13 PST 2005

This is a choice spam:

wheel-clamping formic spraying unhidden
highlands generally columnists quartz
floors solemn innovatively batman

(Why are they doing this? I understand why they misspell everything, but
why the string of nonsense words in the post? How does it defeat spam filters?)

By the way, Bitch How-Tuesday is hot off the presses. It's a little racy
for you guys and, although the topic is, uh, written in a way that might
seems as if I'm joking, I'm quite serious. And wonder 1. if it is too
opaque -- what I'm getting at -- and, if it makes sense, 2. what people
think. I've been thinking about it for awhile, after some convos at another
list that went offlist.

"You know how it is -- come for the animal porn,
stay for the cultural analysis."

Bitch | Lab
http://blog.pulpculture.org