[FoRK] Selling domain names

rudy rouhana rudy
Wed Nov 16 07:13:02 PST 2005

Honestly, unless it's something really prime, I don't think you can get much
for a domain name these days. People happily get away with all the various
alternative suffixes, hyphens in the name, etc. Google relevance trumps a
golden .com IMO. Just one of the ancillary markets blown away. Not that
there is anything wrong with that! But still, of the many reasons why I
think my longbet will play out.

-r