[FoRK] base is out...

mattj at newsblip.com mattj
Wed Nov 16 10:28:52 PST 2005

Pretty interesting, for a number of reasons.  One quick take is that it's an
effort to build a Semantic Web through folksonomies, rather than structured
ontology.  (Which is more and more what I favor; the Web itself only succeeded
because it was so loosey-goosey.)

-Matt Jensen
http://mattjensen.com
Seattle