[FoRK] base is out...

Sat N sateesh.narahari
Wed Nov 16 11:20:08 PST 2005

Semantic Web thru folksonomies? Thats a funny idea!!!

One person's item number (SAP) is other persons part number(ORCL),
which happens to be a third persons item number ( item number in
Bollywood is a song/dance sequence where an actress sheds her clothes
excessively).

Tags don't add up to meaning - tags are classification - semantics
require shared understanding, which tagging is unable to provide.