[FoRK] Iraq, yet again

Ian Andrew Bell FoRK fork
Wed Dec 28 09:31:04 PST 2005

Because if they're bedouins roaming the desert (which used to be lush
forests and jungles until we humans fucked it up building 'cities'
and overfarmed it) we can't sell them TVs, addict them to CNN and
"Friends", and sell their eyeballs to Coca-Cola and Johnson & Johnson.

"Vote" = "Shop" in the modern Bushcist vernakuler.

-Ian.