[FoRK] Testing for Mac's

Lucas Gonze lgonze
Fri Dec 30 14:11:13 PST 2005

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> I have to say I actually prefer using Safari to F'fox. I like the idea of
> F'fox a load more but Safari's the one I use.

As a user I boot Safari instead of FF pretty often, but as a developer I
don't support Safari.  There are signs of the Safari people working on
standards for the first time, but what they have out there now is the same
bundle of masturbation fantasies that characterized the early versions of
Netscape and IE.  ("And then the whole world will recode to the thing we
invented around the coffee machine ten minutes ago!  On internet time!")