[FoRK] Iraq, yet again

Albert Scherbinsky albert
Sun Jan 1 16:24:22 PST 2006

There is a lot of history behind the current political
boundaries in the Middle East. As with all things
political they are largely an artifact of the will of
political powers at the time of their creation. For a
very long(1300 pages) history of this you can check
out:

"The Great War for Civilisation, The Conquest of the
Middle East" by Robert Fisk

Here is a transcript from a recent interview with
Robert Fisk:

http://www.cbc.ca/hottype/season05-06/fisktranscript.html