[FoRK] Testing for Mac's

B.K. DeLong bkdelong
Mon Jan 2 05:40:27 PST 2006

At 02:27 PM 12/30/2005, Lucas Gonze wrote:
>On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, B.K. DeLong wrote:
>>BrowserCam.com is the way to go.
>
>How's the performance of browsercam, BK?  Can I iterate on a CSS
>problem until I get it right, or will it drive me insane to wait for
>the snapshots to update?

Sorry....delayed due to holiday craziness :) You can create "jobs" to
run on BrowserCam. Select which browsers to check....

If you try to recheck all browsers every few minutes it would take
forever. I usually pick a browser to work on a fix in and refresh
that.....one browser refreshing takes little time.

Does that make sense?

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org         Son.
http://www.haloworldwide.com            Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org           Volunteer.
http://www.brain-stream.com             Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org       Potter.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org