[FoRK] Re: Re: Re: High school curriculum (Corinna)

Corinna corinna.schultz
Wed Jan 4 14:14:27 PST 2006

Sorry, Rio Grande Valley (Where Mexico, US, and Gulf Coast come together,
yep, wayyy down there.)

I would be surprised if Silicon Valley had poor schools in general...

-Corinna

And to answer the other question... We've got decent medical-themed magnet
schools, and Weslaco seems OK, but that's because of particular teachers
there that I know about. Anybody who can afford it (not us) sends their kids
to private school (unfortunately, all are religious, except for the single
Montessori school). The best students at the high school I taught at were
all from Calvary Christian School.