[FoRK] Re: birth control...?

Aaron Burt aaron
Thu Jan 5 11:59:06 PST 2006

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 12:34:06PM -0600, Corinna wrote:
> You're going to make me cry...
>
> > At 11:41 AM 12/22/2005, Joe Barrera wrote:
> >>When did you last bask in the sun, friends?
> >>When did you last risk picking fruit and eating it straight from the tree?
>
> Ahh, I want to move back to Oregon so bad... strawberries, backberries,
> blueberries, apples, cherries... red maple leaves, douglas fir trees,
> moss...

...all the lovely overcast days and rain that supports them...

So what's keeping you?  High tech hiring is perking up again, rents
aren't zooming up yet, the schools aren't *that* bad...

(Obligatory note to any California residents reading this list:
Actually, I'm lying and everyone's unemployed and homeless and all the
schools have gaping holes in the roofs where the constant, bone-chilling
rain pours in and feeds the ever-creeping mildew.)

Remembering the joke about the Texan, the Californian and the Oregonian,
  Aaron