[FoRK] wow

Sat N sateesh.narahari
Sun Jan 8 14:54:22 PST 2006

I knew the founder of this project for few weeks while working at a
previous company, but only learned of this project just now.

www.geoseedproject.com

"The Geoseed Project is a non-profit volunteer organization based in
Silicon Valley that inspires needy girls in developing countries  to
pursue their educational interests.   We provide back issues of the
National Geographic Magazine free of charge to teachers who reach
many such girls."

This gotta be the coolest social project I have seen in last few years!