[FoRK] Transportation (not Birth Control...)

Corinna corinna.schultz
Sun Jan 8 14:54:24 PST 2006

"Aaron Burt" <aaron at bavariati.org> wrote in message
> Redmond.  Oog.  Don't plan on commuting by car.  The only way to get
> around the area w/o sitting in stop-and-go is to bicycle,

In Pasadena I pretty much ran around on my bicycle. Tied a crate to the rack
in the back. The crate, some bungee cords, and a backpack were used for
carrying groceries. Ah, the days when I didn't have to shop for an entire
family...

I'm really ambivalenet about the possibility of working there, but it would
get me out of here...

So what's a reasonable salary in that area for a not-entry-level, but
not-really-truly-competent-yet programmer? (i.e. 3-4 years professional
experience)

-Corinna