[FoRK] What Would Google Do (for me)? - Wal-Mart videos

mattj at newsblip.com mattj
Sun Jan 8 14:54:24 PST 2006

By the way, someone suggested I might be giving Wal-Mart a "pass" on
this story.  To be clear, I think it's very likely that this was an
accident (last January), rather than an intentional prank. However, the
important question still remains of when Wal-Mart learned about the
bug.  If they knew these four biographies, and no other related links,
would show up on some percentage of movie pages, they should have
anticipated possible problems with this (e.g., PotA), and corrected it
at once.  To have known and done nothing would have been very
insensitive.

-Matt

Quoting mattj at newsblip.com: