[FoRK] Euro Bonds etc.

Albert S. albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com
Tue Jan 17 07:45:36 PST 2006

Well look at that, the Euro is down big against the US
dollar today. It's a traders market. Take your profits
where you find them. Last week I saw it down a whole
cent one day and right back up the whole cent the
next. It's a roller coaster ride, weeeeeeeeeee.

Extreme volatility, be careful out there. :)

Cheers,
Albert