[FoRK] Re: a conundrum

Corinna corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:30:54 PST 2006

There are similar studies showing that people can see something like a 10
second clip of a teacher teaching (with the sound off) and give remarkably
similar evaluations as students do at the end of the course.

Also, people viewing a clip of an interviewee shaking hands with an
interviewer make judgements that correlate strongly with the interviewer's
later assessment.

(Sorry I can't provide links, I was reading this stuff recently, thinking
about job interviews.)

I guess that goes a long ways to explain why people voted for Bush twice.

-Corinna

news:43CFC539.3070006 at bitfurnace.com...