[FoRK] bin Laden offers truce & why that's unacceptable

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Jan 19 15:55:12 PST 2006

I should pick a different point of view every week.

I guess that whole califate thing isn't working out so swell at the moment?
I keep thinking that they were thinking that if they dropped the "World
Trade Centers" that the world economy would suffer a severe hit.  Not
much else explains their fixation with that target.

sdw