[FoRK] Re: Re: a conundrum

Corinna corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 05:21:15 PST 2006

"Adam L Beberg" <beberg at mithral.com> wrote in message
> I often flip through my iTunes library, playing just snips of songs. I
> only need a few seconds before the whole song flashes back in my head, and
> then I just get annoyed because it feel like I just listened to the song
> already.

What kind of music do you listen to?  I find that the more complex music
(Infected Mushroom comes to mind -- that's what I'm playing right now...)
doesn't have that effect. The experience of listening is too rich. When I
play it, I find that my recall just doesn't compare, it draws me in and I
*have* to listen to the whole thing. On the other hand, something simpler,
like, say, Weird Al -- I can enjoy it in my head simply by recalling a bit
of lyric :)

-Corinna