[FoRK] Re: Re: universal values Re: bin Laden offers truce

Corinna corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:41:12 PST 2006

From: http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,52345,00.html
>possessing tapes of young girls in leotards whose dancing the court
>qualified as >"lascivious."

OK, maybe it's just me, but some of the dancing you see at dance recitals,
football games, and cheerleader events qualifies as lascivious. Not to
mention erotic anime...

Would a convicted child sex offender get in trouble for going to see a dance
recital put on by kids in his community?

I think this approaches the "thought police" mentality...  Next thing you
know, they'll say you can't fantasize...

-Corinna