[FoRK] Re: Re: The 50 Most Loathsome People in America (and thensome)

Andy Armstrong < andy at hexten.net > on > Thu Feb 2 08:11:37 PST 2006

On 2 Feb 2006, at 15:16, Joe Barrera wrote:
> ... and j) stores at least 240GB. That should be easily doable with
> two 2.5" 120GB drives. I'm currently using four 60GB iPods just
> so I can fit a reasonable portion of my library on them.

I've just ordered a 100Gb drive for my 60Gb iPod for the same reason.
I wonder how typical that is though? Maybe you have to be old or
unusually keen to hoard that much music.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net