[FoRK] sexist asshat (please help)

info at pulpculture.org < info at pulpculture.org > on > Thu Mar 9 10:22:53 PST 2006

Please help googlebomb this asshat.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2006/03/09/grab-your-barf-bags-then-googlebomb-the-sexist-asshat/

A S. Dakota politician explains that he can imagine some cases in which an
abortion may be provided to a rape victim. Now, this is a guy who really
does seem to be getting off -- completely -- on the description of the kind
of woman deserving of <del>abortion</del> birth control. I invite you to
list all the characteristics she must have and what the rape should be like
in order for her to be eligible in this fuckstick's mind.

So, help me out. We're starting the Google bomb campaign against this <a
href="http://legis.state.sd.us/sessions/2005/mbrdt128.htm">sexist
asshat</a>, Senator William M. Napoli.

Copy and paste this code, below, into your blog or Web site.

Send it to email lists that accept HTML mail.

If you have no blog, post about it as a comment at the blog of political
allies so they can help.

Oh, and put him on your blogroll where it will get picked up by Technorati
and Truth Laid Bear.

<code>&lt;a
href=&quot;http://legis.state.sd.us/sessions/2005/mbrdt128.htm&quot;&gt;sexist
asshat&lt;/a&gt;, Senator William M. Napoli</code>.

There are more discussions here:

http://bitchphd.blogspot.com/2006/03/south-dakota-sucks.html

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_digbysblog_archive.html#114150787616563885

http://pandagon.net/2006/03/05/sex-evil-or-just-merely-wicked/

http://tonguebutnodoor.net/group/archives/000185.html

http://susiebright.blogs.com/susie_brights_journal_/

"Scream-of-consciousness prose, peppered with
sociological observations, political ruminations, and
in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab
http://blog.pulpculture.org