[FoRK] World vs. Islam vs. World

Steve Nordquist < signa at everestkc.net > on > Fri Mar 10 18:36:55 PST 2006

>>> The issue on the table is world war between arab and caucasion (or
>>> muslim and christian) countries.  That's why this is a story.

That's the =plan= though, so it can't possibly be so.
For myself, I am planning on capturing the popular favor of the middle
east and west with a religion postulating the superiority of an 11-layer
network stack which must never be put to ISO, vegetarianism that considers
critters and manufacturing plants as vegetable, universal agronomy bits,
wednesday colloquia, and an annual festival of human powered flight.