[FoRK] This Crazy World, Part One: Dangerous Subjects

Andy Armstrong < andy at hexten.net > on > Sun Mar 12 02:47:23 PST 2006

On 12 Mar 2006, at 05:44, Jeff Bone wrote:
> He is, alternately and / or compositely, an "Elohim," an ET, a
> "starseed," a "wingmaker," and / or an "Indigo."

Shit. I've just started working on a product called Indigo.

Oh and holy shit! I find myself wondering about my own state of mind
given that I'm thrilled at your predicament and not a little envious.
Needless to say I hope it works out - but really what I'm thinking is
"you lucky bastard".

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net