[FoRK] This Crazy World, Part One: Dangerous Subjects

Aaron Burt < aaron at bavariati.org > on > Sun Mar 12 18:50:07 PST 2006

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 11:44:44PM -0600, Jeff Bone wrote:
> Shane believes that he is a psychic extraterrestrial angel from
> another dimension / the future.  He believes that he is part of some
> ET angelic forces that have been sent to prosecute "the enemy" (more
> later) and / or help this world transition from its current
> physical / social / metaphysical / spiritual state to another
> dimension / density.  (Or whatever, grrr, this bullshit defeats me.)

I think I ran into his girlfriend late last year at Powell's Books in
Portland.  We had an *interesting* conversation.  I've got a lot of
background both in RAW silly craziness and in Newage (rhymes with
"sewage") Art-Bell cultish stuff so I was able to keep my end of the
conversation up, though the poor guy sitting with us went from
fascination to deer-in-the-headlights.

A lot of this may come from an online book she recommended, called "ET-101".

Good luck to you, I hope the threat is over.

--
Conspiracy Theories and the occult comfort us because they present models of
the world that more easily make sense than the world itself, and, regardless