[FoRK] This Crazy World, Part One: Dangerous Subjects

Jeff Bone < jbone at place.org > on > Mon Mar 13 05:31:17 PST 2006

On Mar 12, 2006, at 11:27 PM, Tom Higgins wrote:

> Sound like he might have been a Voxxer at some point.....honestly this
> sounds like stuff that went down in our crazier days..
>
> All I can say is be care full, If he does a personal appearance call
> the cops. As much of an anti authoritarian as you may be Id much
> rather see you use the cops than be injured or worse.
>
> Pax

K-Pax, even, but like a twisted and evil version thereof. ;-)

As much of an anti-authoritarian as I may be, I have to say I've
already acquired a far greater personal appreciation for law
enforcement than I might previously have had.  (More on that in the
personal appearance at my home, I *will* assume that he's there to
carry out the threats he has made and I *will* shoot first.  More on
me and my newfound appreciation for handguns in the next-next
installment, "Dangerous Objects."

Thanks for the kind words, Tom / Andy / Russell.  This has been a
very trying couple of weeks, and the sym-/empathy is appreciated.

jb