[FoRK] This Crazy World, Part One: Dangerous Subjects

Dave Long < dave.long at bluewin.ch > on > Tue Mar 14 00:58:34 PST 2006

It sounds like that boy has a promising career ahead of him in the CIA,
the Pentagon, or maybe -- dare we say? -- the White House.

He should at least try to get some DARPA money.  After reading things
like:
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/
US_Military_Plans_To_Make_Insect_Cyborgs.html
one must admit that flaming-sword-and-time-travel support for
"warfighters" ought to be worth a proposal or two.

> [He] sent me a picture of himself and three other individuals standing
> in front of a cabin ...

As long as one of the other three wasn't Justice Scalia with a shotgun,
you should be fine.

-Dave