[FoRK] Since you are all talking about Amazon S3...

Jeff Barr < jeff at vertexdev.com > on > Wed Mar 15 00:07:16 PST 2006

Hi All,

I've had a really busy week, leaving Seattle last Wednesday, flying to
Korea and back via Tokyo, returning to Seattle today and then coming
directly down to Silicon Valley (after staying in Sea-Tac for 3 hours)
for SD Expo.

I saw all of your comments on today's list digest but have not had the
chance to read, much less respond. I think I've been up for about 35
hours straight at this point.

As part of the S3 rollout, I will be co-presenting an S3 overview on
Wednesday and Thursday at the Hyatt Regency on Great America Parkway.
The seminar will be at 2 PM on the 15th and 16th, in the Napa I
conference room on the first floor of the hotel.

If any Forkers are in attendance, be sure to say hello afterward. I told
the marketing guy that one post to FoRK might fill the room -- let's see
what happens!

Jeff;