[FoRK] Amazing op-ed: Slavery was good, and Democrats are bad

Kevin Elliott < K-Elliott at wiu.edu > on > Wed Mar 15 12:45:23 PST 2006

At 11:33 -0600  on  3/15/06, Ken Meltsner wrote:
>Amazing what some people believe:
>
>http://www.kpbj.com/opinioneditorial/articles/2006-03-13-EDT-02.html
>
>In a nutshell: Slavery was no worse than indentured servitude; blacks
>should be happy they're American and vote Republican.

Umm... I feel obligated to point out the the DEMOCRATS are the party
of slavery.  The question isn't why they don't vote Republican- it's
why the hell they ever started voting for the Democrats.