[FoRK] Putting a little fear of Evolution in folks....

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Wed Mar 15 13:58:58 PST 2006

The human male cannot reproduce on its own, it
requires the assistance of the human female to do so.
Therefore, the human male is a parasite, and is not
alive.

OK, so what we consisder to be alive is interesting
but still a matter of convention.

Albert