[FoRK] Re: [>Htech] What are the odds of dying?

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Thu Mar 16 09:39:09 PST 2006

1 in 1800 die in an accident per year?  Higher than I would have thought.

The odds varied over age group and generation period would be very
interesting.
This would be the way to show it:
http://prefuse.sourceforge.net/gallery/namevoyager/
Live at: