[FoRK] Amazing op-ed: Slavery was good, and Democrats are bad

mattj at newsblip.com < mattj at newsblip.com > on > Fri Mar 17 10:59:30 PST 2006

Quoting "Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK)" <fork at ianbell.com>:

> Looks like it's been pulled from the site...

Heh heh, they're so clever.

Wait a minute... what's this thing on my Google page that says "Cached"? ...

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:-V0oMtFABsEJ:www.kpbj.com/opinioneditorial/articles/2006-03-13-EDT-02.html+%22Adele+Fergusen%22+slavery&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3&client=firefox-a

Also, here's a snippet from another Adele Fergusen column, which I
found on their OpEd archives page.  ...

"As for bringing blacks into the business, it would be silly to pull
some black off the street and title him reporter just so the paper or
station can have a visible black on the premises. Whether he is black
or white, he has to WANT to be in the business and earn his way."

http://www.kpbj.com/opinioneditorial/articles/2005-03-03-EDT-02.html

Matt Jensen
http://mattjensen.com
Seattle