[FoRK] IRS to sell tax records to advertisers.

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Thu Mar 23 08:44:32 PST 2006

They're appointed by our King silly.  Our very own King George and his
minions.
We've combined the hints from Europeans that we're doing it all wrong
and we should follow their example with the Republican sentiment for the
"good old days" and decided to try old-style European royalty and
fiefdoms, with the veneer of democracy and plausible deniability to
please the masses.  Corrupt elections, in fact, corrupt election machine
manufacturers promising elections to Republicans in Ohio, etc.

Luckily, revolution _is_ possible every 4 years.  I predict that Russ
Feingold will be in office forever.  Huh, I'd say he's the logical
Democratic presidential candidate in fact.
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/Politics/story?id=1715495&page=1

sdw