[FoRK] Re: Web development teams for hire?

Sebastian Hassinger < shassinger at gmail.com > on > Sat Mar 25 09:50:35 PST 2006

Hey William S. Burroughs, I can't tell if:

a) you think I asked a dumb question
b) you think I am spam
c) you are spam

So if you had some communicative intention with the seemingly
non-randomly arranged words below you might want to take another stab
at it.

Thanks!
Your pal, Single Chip Analog/Digital AV Receiver

--
Sebastian Hassinger
shassinger at gmail.com
+1.845.893.1377