[FoRK] Re: Web development teams for hire? (Albert S.)

Damien Morton < fork at bitfurnace.com > on > Sun Mar 26 06:55:37 PST 2006

Hi Sebastian,

Someone may already have done what you want and are selling it as a
service somewhere.

Theres plenty of pre-packaged stores, and bulletin boards, etc etc. For
a very wide range of applications, its done, all you need to do is get a
graphic designer to create your look and feel and hand over your credit
card on a monthly basis.

Again, you havent given any details as to what you want done, so its a
little hard to give meaningful advice.